Hair removal is a daily routine for a lot of people. The most common methods of hair removal include tweezing, waxing and shaving. The downside, however, is the time it takes each day. In a busy life, people often find it difficult to spend about 30 minutes or more each day to remove unwanted and excess hair. Moreover, tweezing and waxing are very painful processes, not to mention temporary. They irritate the skin very much leading to blisters and bumps; and the sound of these very words send a shivers down many a spine. Shaving, on the other hand, is too temporary. Shaving only removes the hair above the skin and so it should be done at least twice everyday so that unwanted hair doesn’t show. Therefore, people look for an efficient and safe procedure to remove unwanted hair. The answer is – Laser Hair Removal. Here are the top five benefits of Laser Hair Removal.
- Speedy and Time-Saving! – It takes around 20 minutes to perform a treatment on the underarms and Brazilian area. This is because laser hair removal targets large areas all at once. Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. This not only ensures saving the time daily spent, but also the time spent on a single session of Laser Hair Removal.
- Precision and Predictability! – Laser Hair Removal can selectively and precisely target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The treatment won’t go futile as most patients are reported to have attained permanent hair loss after just three to five sessions.
- Saves Money in the Long Run! – Over time, the laser hair removal treatment helps you save money. This treatment is available at an affordable cost. With permanent unwanted hair removal, your need to purchase endless razors, shaving creams, depilatory creams and waxing kits ceases, and you also no longer need to schedule monthly waxing treatments!
- Prevents ingrown hairs! – It is simply the best option for those who are prone to developing ingrown hairs which is a very common effect of tweezing, waxing and shaving. This treatment will eliminate the ingrown hair growths and prevent the occurrence of new ones. It is, thus, an option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- No need to grow hair between treatments! – Unlike waxing and tweezing, you can shave between treatments. There is no need to grow your hair out as Laser Hair Removal treatment does not require grown hair to be an efficient treatment since it targets the roots of hairs.